The Clinical Epidemiology Unit conducts Reference management workshops for beginners held 4 times a year. This is aimed at enabling health professionals to manage references while writing a protocol or manuscript.
Who would benefit from attending the workshop?
Faculty and undergraduate or post-graduate students who are starting or pursuing a research project and are in need to learn literature search and reference management can attend this workshop
Venue: Clinical Epidemiology Unit (Basement, ASHA building), Christian Medical College, Vellore
Duration: 1 day
Content of the workshop:
- What is a reference?
- What are the reference styles?
- How do you manage references?
- How to do a basic literature search using Pubmed, Cochrane and TRIP database?
- Advanced literature search
- Use of Zotero software to manage references
Interested? Please look at the Calendar for dates.